Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Numbers


  1. Why not do a numbers? It feels like it's been awhile. It's raining today, for maybe the tenth time since I moved here.
  2. The other night, Sunday I think? I was awoken by yet another earthquake. That was the second, both were about 3.5 or 3.6. This was centered in Beverly Hills. It felt like it rolled through the pad, where the last one was more like a boom. 
  3. This past three day weekend was really divine. It topped off my week-long vacay with Princess Buddy. I think I may have a Buddy Week 2012 pics post to follow. 
  4. We hung out here, celebrated a birthday party for a three year old and a one year old, had our peeps over, ate good food, took several long walks. It was super nice. 
  5. Today is my one day officially between jobs. Tomorrow is my first day of work at USC. I couldn't be more excited. I finally closed out that consulting gig I've been working on, so I am officially free to do whatever I want today. I am probably gonna run errands. Ha! 

No comments: