Thursday, September 13, 2012

Numbers - mostly work related


  1. As of today, I have been at my new job for one week.
  2. I work with about 7 people and I like them all so far. There is one girl who I think wanted my job but didn't get it, so she kinda hates me I think. But her last day is Friday, so whatever. I mean she's nice enough but you know? I get it. 
  3. I work on the fifteenth floor of a building.
  4. It takes me about thirty minutes to get here on the 10 Freeway. I will probably only take the train when I don't have meetings and I'll probably have a lot of meetings. I should have taken the train this morning but I chickened out.
  5. I have about six orientation and training things to do this month. I have done two so far. I just finished a safety preparedness training for my building. What to do in the event of an earthquake, etc. 
  6. Even though it is almost the end of 2012, I would like to get a calendar for my desk. I am hopeless without one.
  7. I have spent a lot of time this month outlining goals for myself. I call it my personal journey. They are going okay so far, it's not easy to make big life changes you know? These things take time. But I am taking it one day at a time! 

1 comment:

Randi said...

You're really doing a bang-up job, Cod. I'm super proud of you.