Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wknd Pics! Sorry I am late!

This isn't from the weekend, but it's cute. This is Buddy enjoying the public library!

Ang and I went out for a drink on Friday night. We walked to downtown Culver City and had a round at the old hotel.



Babe and I just said no to the Santa Ynez wineries, opting instead for the breweries in the area. What fun!

The line for this spot was super long, so we didn't go, but I wanted to take a picture for my MA.

Danish Soldier Babe.

Little vines outside our hotel room.

Our hotel, with requisite wind mill.
Where's Buddy you might be asking? She stayed with her Auntie this weekend and as you can see they had a great time!

Here she is with her first pair of boots. Man, she is cute.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I can't believe you didn't post the sweater, diaper, boot combo.

Nancy said...

I can never comment on this thing. But that last photo of your delicious is absolutely exquisite.