Wednesday, August 08, 2012

UCLA

The things I will miss about working at UCLA:
  • The little cholula packets of hot sauce you can get at the cafeteria. They make even the most boring lunches delicioso!
  • The free starbucks coffee in the morning. 
  • My co-workers are very lovely.
  • My lunchtime walks around this gorgeous campus. 
  • My terrific healthcare benefits.
The things I will not miss about working at UCLA:
  • This job.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named.
  • The traffic on that little stretch of Wilshire right before you get to the 405.
  • Getting emails from people who shall not be named ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS, SCREAMING FOR NO REASON.
  • Being bored at work.

1 comment:

BON said...

IT IS A SAD DAY INDEED WHEN THE ALL CAPS EMAILS ARE ANNOYING INSTEAD OF FUNNY. I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS LOSS, CB.