Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Numbers!

  1. I would have been here sooner, but I had been loaned out to another office to do some data entry. I spent 4 hours today and 3 hours yesterday manually punching in two numbers two times for each of 600, second- and third- year students. That, my friends, is why they pay me the big bucks.
  2. This past weekend was chock full. On Friday night, as you know I went out to dinner with two of my girlfriends, one of whom is moving back to NYC today! 
  3. On Saturday morning, Ruby came by for a couple of hours. We hung out in the backyard eating breakfast: pan dulce fresh from the bakery, fruit and mimosas. Buddy played in the sprinkler.
  4. In the afternoon, we headed down to LBC for a wee BBQ. The LBC crew grilled up some delicious melt in your mouth carne asada and there were two, count them, two pies from Marie Calendar's! Try them both you say? Don't mind if I do.
  5. Sunday morning, we had some R&R time at the local beach. We played in the water, built a sandcastle and enjoyed the low 70 temps.
  6. Sunday afternoon, Babe took a trip to see the in-laws and Buddy and I got ready for the week. We did five loads of laundry, dishes, made lunches, made dinner, made coffee for the next day, and went to Ralph's and Target. 

No comments: