Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Balls

I sure do feel like I have a lot of balls in the air right now.

I am finishing my job here at UCLA and I have a ton of work to do.

I have a huge meeting coming up that I am facilitating for USC, for that consulting work that I have been doing.

I have a two year old.

I am trying to get this new job at USC and have to do massive prep work for my meeting with the Dean on August 9th. Like I've had two calls in the past four days to get more ideas for it and I have a dinner tonight which is mostly fun but also will focus on this job. I am trying to schedule another call with this professor at the request of another professor.

I have a meeting on Friday that I have been asked to go to by some potential clients, if I continue to do consulting work (if I don't get the USC gig).


I also have a life, with a wonderful husband and a cute little fun toddler who I always want to play with. And I have the Olympics to watch.

I am also supposed to be training for the Boob Walk (I've raised almost all of the money I need! Go ahead, click the link!)

I'm also getting nervous about the upcoming presidential elections, but don't think I am going to have the capacity to get involved.

Add to that a bunch of stuff I won't write about here and there you go. Lots of balls in the air.


1 comment:

Randi said...

You're very good at what you do!