Monday, June 04, 2012

Weekend Pictures, Humboldt Edition

Took a trip this weekend to see Tootsie's baby, and the newest member of our family, Opal Jane. The first leg of the race was me and one half of the LBC crew. This is the baby, Luci.

There's the half of the LBC crew!

We arrived to Humboldt very late on Friday night, to some tragic news. Despite the very sad events surrounding the day, you can see how beautiful and content this family is.

We all got to take turns holding the sweet little tiny baby. Here is Gustav telling her some important information.

My turn to hold the baby and she kept her eyes open for me. What a sweet little angel.

This is Wiley. He is one of the best dogs I've ever met in my life. That is all.

Have you ever been to Humboldt? If not, it is worth the trip. It is absolutely stunning. This is just a little walk we took to go to the Safeway to buy more wine.

My friend, Wiley.

Does this photo even require a caption?



Look!! A baby in an airport bin!!!

Me and Luci. I love her.



 ***
Luckily for me (and you), Babe sent me pictures of the Buddy all weekend because he knew how much I would miss her. Here are some of the highlights. They had an incredible weekend together. 
Bathtime Buddy.

Swinging Buddy. This picture is my life.

Contemplating nature, with a balloon.

2 comments:

Ang said...

i love her mohawk! opal is very sweet....

Randi said...

Fan-effing-tastic.
LOVE THESE!