Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good, Bad, Ugly

Good
  • Buddy is cute and funny. She chooses her own outfits now, so she's often wearing a lot of different colors.
  • Babe is also cute and funny.
  • I am going to NYC in less than a week!
  • I gave blood yesterday! You get four hours of comp time for giving blood, so right on! Do a good deed, get a half day off work. Nothing wrong with that. 
Bad
  • My attitude. Really. I've never endured such working conditions before - tyrant, dictator, micromanager, and it really makes me furious. 
  • Time has sped up to the point that I literally cannot get anything done ever.
  • I was so sad and grouchy last night I just didn't even do the dishes, so had to do gross dirty water dishes this morning. MOODY CODDIE WHAT IS A MATTER WITH YOU?
Ugly
  • Fifth stye on my eye in three months. Going to the ophthalmologist tomorrow. Not only are they disgustingly hideous but they are really just beyond painful. The only thing I can really relate it to is something like a bad toothache, there's not much you can do about it and it's always there. It effing sucks.
  • Buddy has a bad cough. Why? I don't know. But last night she woke me up with her coughing at 3:30 in the morning, so I spent the next twenty minutes in the steamy bathroom patting her back and rocking her. She woke up crying at 5:20, also, but fell back asleep. I sincerely hope last night was the worst of it.

3 comments:

Ang said...

sorry about the job dude....welcome to my world....i can't wait to see you on saturday.

Randi said...

That is all bad, ho! I wanna wrap you in my arms and pull you into the warmth of my bosom and say "there there."

Michele said...

Not being happy at work is a bad thing. It can really wear you down. Good luck. Too bad you can't donate blood every day!