Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Numbers

  • Today, May 9th, is one of the few days in May that does not have a birthday on it, on my family/friend birthday calendar. (By the way, that birthday calendar is fictional, I don't really have one.) I didn't properly celebrate my sister JOY's birthday this past Sunday because sometimes I stay far away from computers on the weekend. Her Beeday was the 6th! Happy Beeday, JOY! 
  • In just six weeks, we'll be visiting NYC! It will have been nearly one year since we've been there, as we left on July 1, 2011.
  • So, yeah, that means all of a sudden we've been living here ten and a half months.
  • Also, that means that Buddy is going to be two very soon. 
  • All told, so far 2012 has in fact kicked 2011's ass.

1 comment:

Randi said...

MAY 12 IS MY BIRTHDAY, COD.