Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Numbers!!

  1. I am a day late and a dollar short on numbers, guys! Yesterday was my day off from UCLA, which means what? Anyone? Anyone? It means I worked for USC! 
  2. We are in the midst of BuddyWatch2012. Buddy's daycare is closed for the week, so we have put together a community to watch Buddy. On Monday and Thursday, I am using a friend's nanny (runs about $250 for the two days). Yesterday, MIL and FIL watched Buddy. Today, my parents are here. Friday, Ang is coming. Buddy is loving life for sure.
  3. This past weekend was really awesome. It was date night on Friday and babe and I went to a good ol dinner out in Culver City. Saturday we took it easy and did a whole bunch of stuff around the pad. We also went to brunch with the Commish at the 3rd street farmers market. Buddy does a really good job out and about and I'd like to keep it that way. Outdoors, brunch, and crayons? Done and done. 
  4. Sunday we took a long walk to the bike store and there we purchased bikes, one for Babe and one for me!! I can't wait to ride my bicycle, guys!

No comments: