Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
  • BuddyWatch2012 is going smoothly so far.
  • Work is busy a lot and goes by fast - that is nice. I am learning a lot! 
  • Hoppin' down to San Diego this weekend to see my niece perform in Aladdin. Ha! Rad. 
  • As you know, I love Thursday mornings because I get to do stuff around the house for 40 minutes all by myself. Today, I did laundry, dishes, organized my make up drawer and tidied up my bedroom. How sad is that, that 40 minutes to do chores makes me so happy? 
The Bad
  • Probably the 2nd half of that last bullet in "The Good."
The Ugly
  • Knock on wood, Buddy has remained well these past several weeks. I think she has a little cold now, but no fever and she seems fine. But boy does that kid produce snotz like its her job. Sorry/gross/it's true. (And yes, I said snotz. I don't know why, but I think its better plural and with a z.)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Smartz! I'm rubbin' off on you, ho.