Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Numbers!


Greetings gentle readers!

  1. I started working full time in the office this week! I am now here at UCLA five days in a row.
  2. I took over my new office and now I have two computer screens! Wow!
  3. I dreamt it was raining. Does that mean anything? After working for twelve hours yesterday, on my feet, I slept like a dead person and dreamt weird and strange things.
  4. This two screen thing blows my mind. One minute I am looking to my right, the next to my left. Efficient!
  5. This past weekend was pretty chill you guys. We did lots of errands and hung around. Babe and I took the twenty or so mile drive on Sunset Blvd from the coast to downtown Los Angeles so we could see all the different neighborhoods and what not. It was super fun. Buddy slept in the back. It took us about an hour and a half to get from start to finish. Here’s a funny link of facts about Sunset Blvd.
  6. Sunday, BFF came over with her Buddy. And the two little ones played and played. They took long naps, too, and Babe did a bunch of errands so BFF and I just hung out and BS’d. Muy bien.
  7. Babe grilled us some hamburgers that afternoon and I wanted to eat two, they were so good. But I only ate one.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

2 screens = (work-)life-changing!

Randi said...

Delicious burgers, amazing company, lovely weather, no traffic... Perfect Sunday.