Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Numbers!


  1. It has been a busy, busy time, ya'all! This past weekend we took the two hour drive down to San Diego and back again. It was terrific. Went to lunch with my familials, made a nice dinner, played with the niece and nephews, buddy got to see her aunties and Grama and Grampa. Muy bien.
  2. Sunday we bought a fridge! Ha! We're just like home owners, without a mortgage. BFF was kind enough to give us a fridge that took us through the first 8 months of living here, but the freezer part just sorta stopped working. So, we got a new one that will be delivered on Friday. 
  3. I start working at UCLA full time in two weeks, so I've been sort of slacking on job number two in favor of getting stuff done that I won't be able to do once I'm in an office every day. Like going to Costco on a Monday afternoon instead of on the weekend like everyone else. It's been great, but I can't bill for that time so that's not super awesome. I think it's worth it though.
  4. I will be relieved to be down to one job. This has been a whole lot of hustle. It's been a terrific experience, and I still have plenty of work to do on job number two, but it is going to be put on hold until August when I am done with UCLA. I will still have a meeting every two months with USC to keep on their radar screen, so I'll be doing a little bit of work for those, but not very much.
  5. It was forty degrees last night! Brrrr. But it's nice again today, probably nearing seventy

1 comment:

Nancy said...

My heart just hit my throat upon reading that you have been there 8 months already...I am still. in. mourning.