Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Numbers

Sorry about the delay folks!

  1. Superbowl weekend this past weekend! I didn't really care for either of two teams, but in the end I rooted for the Giants because I hate the Patriots. And that whole NY thing.
  2. We went over to BFF's for superbowl. Three babies and one kid + 7 adults, the most delicious tri-tip I've eaten in a long long time equalled a darn good time.
  3. Buddy is a little sickie, so she didn't really eat much the whole weekend. I took her to the doctor today, and she's fine. She had a wee fever on Friday (100.8). She's doing a lot better today, but I think we all have what she had. 
  4. I started watching Breaking Bad! It's about time we got into a new show. We're only about three or four episodes in, but I can see why everyone loves it. 
  5. I'm tired, dudes. Sick buddy, sick husband, three jobs, rainy day. BLAH. 

No comments: