Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Numbers


  1. This weekend we went up to Big Bear! It's only about two hours east of here. It is really unbelievable to me that in two hours we can be at 7000 feet elevation in some beautiful mountains.
  2. We shared a wee cabin with BFF and her family. The kiddos had fun playing together and we totally just relaxed. Babe went snowboarding and had a good ole time. As you can see by the pics on BFF's blog we drank about 40 beers. That's hard work people. Hard work. 
  3. My three jobs are busting my butt a little bit right now but that's a good thing. I've got more to do than time to do it in, so all I can do is keep on working on stuff!
  4. It's already the end of January! I like days with 31 days in them, they feel more complete somehow. 
  5. I just talked to my landlord. He's an 80something year old japanese dude. We're always yelling at eachother. But only because he can't hear. 

2 comments:

Drew said...

That description of your landlord makes me think of Po's dad in Kung Fu Panda.

Vincent said...

tre posti di lavoro? Wow dude, you are killing it!