Monday, January 23, 2012

Misc. Monday

Weather

  • Raining here today which means people drive very poorly. 
  • More importantly, it means there ought to be some snow on the mountains which is where we're going this weekend!
TV

  • I've been watching the American Idol try outs. I love them. I never really watch the whole show - I mean don't get me wrong, I have in season's past, but like the last time I did I think it was Ruben Studdard or something like that? But boy do I love the try outs. And I think J-Lo is just so pretty it hurts me to look at her.
Work

  • Part time in the office, part time consulting for two organizations means I'm working a lot. And do you hear me complaining? No and you won't. Not for awhile anyway. I'm so happy to have a job where I am meeting interesting people and doing interesting work. My blog schedule is screwed up though. Tomorrow I should be able to toss a numbers at you in the am. We'll see.

1 comment:

Randi said...

J-Lo looks like a real life Barbie doll.