Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Numbers

  1. I am still working on my 111 list, guys. Don't give up on me. I know you're dying to read it.
  2. Had our first Christmas waking up at home and that was really really nice and really fun. Buddy slept in til 8:30, and we all opened our presents. It was about 75 degrees outside so we played outside for awhile, then took the quick 1 and a half hour drive to Hemet to see the in-laws.
  3. Buddy got a lot of nice presents this year, including a pony to ride on and a drum set with all sorts of instruments inside. Yah! She's having fun. She's going to be 18 months old tomorrow!
  4. Yesterday, I drove down to San Diego because Buddy's day care is closed this week and I have to get some work done. So, I probably did about three hours today which is better than if I had been home alone with Buddy. Then I would have gotten about zero hours done.
  5. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday! I'm taking him to the bowl game so we can watch the California Golden Bears in action. It's my first bowl game, don't know if it's his.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Have fun with Dad! Happy Happy! xoxo