Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Numbers - one day late


  1. I think I'm going to be one day late on Numbers from now on. Gives me a chance to digest the weekend. Sabes?
  2. This past weekend, I went to Long Beach three times. For realsies. It's about 20 miles away, so not far, but kind of funny to keep going to there over and over and over. On Friday, Babe flew out of the LBC to fly up to the Bay to hang out with the homies. On Sat, I went to Cin's to meet the new baby who is tiny and precious. On Sun, I went to pick up Babe from the LBC airport. Thank goodness Buddy like the car or I would be screwed.
  3. On Sat, I journeyed 47 miles up the coast to my homeland, beautiful Oxnard, California to spend the weekend with BFF's familials. We had a very nice and very chill weekend. Her husband the Doctor made us a delicious dinner, BFF and I strolled the Farmer's Market and I stopped in to see her folks. I managed to consume everything in sight while I was there, though, so am clearly fasting this week.
  4. My attempts to get a tree have so far been foiled, but high prices or hour long lines. Babe is going today to pick up a tree and, in his words, nothing but death will keep him from them. We're lookin at a 7 or 8 footer me thinks.
  5. I've been working on my proposal for USC for a couple of days and hope to finish it by tomorrow. It's hard but boy oh boy is it nice to work. Hate working? Be unemployed for several months and send out 48 job applications. That'll make you like it. 

No comments: