Monday, November 14, 2011

Numbers


  1. Back on track this week, girls. This past weekend, I did a nice turnaround trip to San Diego to celebrate my mom's 40th birthday. (Wait...what?) Me and the buddy drove down on Friday during her nap and came back after her bathy on Saturday night. It was a very relaxing day and a half with my familials. We had a nice dinner at my ma's, went out to a casual lunch on Saturday, and I basically just hung out with family. It rained a lot for San Diego, so that was sort of surreal.
  2. Yesterday, Babe drove to see his peeps out in Hemet, so me and the Buddy experimented with Culver City public transportation. You know - the bus. It costs $1.00, has no apparent schedule and took me right to the farmer's market. 
  3. My dear friend Gabby came over on Thursday and we stayed up til 1:30 talking outside in my backyard. She and I have been friends for close to thirty years - we met in kindergarten. You'd think we wouldn't have that much to talk about, but you'd be probably wrong about that. 
  4. I had a pretty good job interview that Thursday. I'm up to 44 jobs applied for. This morning, I am at the coffee shop and I'm looking to add 3-5 to that total. I'm also doing a ton of networking and just meeting with people, so something should come up pretty soon? Right? 

No comments: