Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Numbers


  1. Yesterday was the first Halloween that I got to hand out candy and I can't wait to do it again! We took Buddy to just a house or two, but she helped me pass out candy to trick or treaters.
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 2011 a year of transition. I'd like 2012 to be a year of happiness and good times. You with me?
  3. My beeday is tomorrow. I am going to be 34. How bout them apples?
  4. This past weekend was another friend explosion! We went to the Cal game which was horrible because Cal sucks, but we had a great time with our pals tailgating at the rose bowl! We ate dip and sandwiches and drank beer, with four Cal alumni and two other great pals.
  5. We also had over Cin, Omar and Santi on Sunday and took them to the farmers market where it had to be more than 80 degrees. HOT, but no complaints. Not from these lips.
  6. I bought a second dress for the wedding this weekend. I hope one of them is perfect. 

1 comment:

Ang said...

i'm with you on #2 dude.