Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Numbers - one day late


  1. Sorry we're late! Buddy and I caught a wee tummy bug that set me back a day. She couldn't go to daycare yesterday, so you got no long blog post. I also had to reschedule two informational interviews. SIGH. We're better today though. Thank god that was a short bug, not a three day one.
  2. The four day holiday weekend was terrific. Thanksgiving day we had mine and babe's family over. That made eight adults, two kids and two babies. We had a terrific meal, the food was good and the company was awesome. It's been nine years or so since I was home for Thanksgiving so it was a great homecoming, too.
  3. The next day, we had over about twelve of our pals, plus about three or four babies. WOW! What a party. We all ate, drank, and had a beeday cake for babe.
  4. The rest of the weekend we took it super easy. We were supposed to go tree shopping on Sunday but I was wiped out, both from so much hosting and that nasty little bug. It was nice to chill though for a couple of days. 
  5. Tomorrow, I have a meeting with USC, to hopefully lock down a consulting gig. Another meeting on Friday at UCLA to hopefully lock down some temporary employment. Cross your fingers yo! This would hopefully have me employed through August 2012.
  6. Yesterday, Babe turned 34! Buddy turned seventeen months! Yay! 

No comments: