Monday, October 10, 2011

Numbers


  1. My oldest pal game down - not that she is super old, Ha!, we've just been friends for a long long time. Since Kindergarten, so I guess that's about 25 years? I got to meet her baby who is two months older than the buddy. Boy is she just a cutie pie. 
  2. Friday night we went to a meet & greet pizza party at Buddy's daycare. Met the other moms and dads and stuff. There were two other sets of parents who also just moved here, so that was nice. 
  3. Saturday, we went and walked around Venice Beach some. There's a cute street called Abbot Kinney Blvd. with lots of shops and restaurants, etc. We stopped for a couple of scoops of ice cream and it was deeeelicous. 
  4. I just had to go get buddy from daycare because she has a fever! Poor little thing. It's 100.6, and I gave her tylenol and now she's taking a nap. I imagine it's because she is getting one new giant molar. Man, teething is a real bitch.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Capood's getting those damn big teeth too and he is in misery. Sorry, buddy.