Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stay at Home Mom Stories


  • Yesterday I told Babe a story about Buddy taking a poop and doing a take-a-poop dance. That is a perfect example of a Stay At Home Mom story. 
  • If you tell the buddy that we're going outside, she'll bring you her shoes.
  • I tried giving her toast instead of an eggo this morning and she got mad. Then I gave her the eggo and she ate it all.
  • We found an AWESOME daycare that we love and Buddy is going to start 3 days a week probably week after next. She is going to love it. They have all sorts of activities and toys and I just know she is going to be so happy there. She looooves other kids. Loves them. 

3 comments:

Ang said...

glad you found daycare for her dude...i wish i could watch her for you!

Bethany said...

Yay! The story about bringing her shoes to go outside made me so happy just now! Well, i guess all of them did.

Coodence said...

Buddy likes to go outside I noticed when we visited. She goes down the steps backwards because it is easier for her. Then she loves to walk all over the yard and back and forth on the driveway. What a little out doors gal.
Love, Ma