Monday, September 26, 2011

Numbers


  1. This past weekend was San Diego. For the second bachelor party in two weeks, though one Babe attended and the other one I attended. As you know.
  2. I spent the weekend with my familials who love to play with the buddy. It makes me so happy. Babe hit up three breweries, one baseball game and a bunch of bars afterwards. 
  3. We drove down to San Di on Friday in less than two hours and it took about the same to drive home on Sunday. Nice. Buddy slept the whole way each time. Here's to timing. 
  4. This week we start the transition to three day a week daycare. We're going over in about forty five minutes. I know Buddy will love it, and I'll be glad to have time to do other things, but of course I am already missing her little martian body. 
  5. Next weekend is the wedding in Idylwild. I really can't wait til we can just live here in LA and not have to travel every weekend. There are so many places I want to explore! But, soon enough. I mean, we live here for good now so it's not like we're not going to have time. Eventually. In about four to six weeks. 

No comments: