- Friday night, seven of us went to dinner at Pitfire Pizza. It's as kid-friendly joint near to the pad. Mike, Mike, Molly and me and three babies had pizza and beer. Yes, beer I had my first beer all week on Friday night and boy was it delicious!
- Saturday, me and Babe hung around and took it easy. Listened to our California Golden Bears win their second in a row. I also got ready to go to my first award show!
- Saturday night, Ruby and I went to the Alma awards! It was so much fun! I got to see a lot of movie and TV stars like Antonio Banderas, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba and a bunch of other Latino Hotties. There were also some awesome musical performances like Pitbull and GLORIA ESTEFAN. Not together, but still. I mean this wasn't the grammys or anything. Dang! It was dope. The awards were like three hours long but it flew by.
- Then, we went to the VIP after party on the top floor of this hottttt outdoor mall in Santa Monica. Ozomatli performed, there was Champagne everywhere (I only had two glasses - I was driving you know!) and we danced the night away! There were stars, and gowns, and food. Dang. It was so fun.
- THEN! On Sunday, me and Babe went to see the twenty-eight time world champion Yankees win against the Anaheim Angels of Anaheim. It was a nail-biter, with the Angels of Anaheim in the lead a lot of the time. We totally won though and it was so good. They had this super sad 9/11 commemoration that made me cry like a baby. Speaking of babies, Ang watched the Buddy so me and Babe could have a date to the game!
Monday, September 12, 2011
What a weekend!