Monday, September 19, 2011

Numbers - Vegas edition


  1. Dude, went to Vegas for the first time in my adult life. Last time I was there, I was about thirteen.
  2. That place is crazy. It's sort of like if Times Square became an entire city. There are thousands of people everywhere. Many of them are drunk. Everyone is wearing crazy shit. 
  3. I had a good time, except for when I was having a bad time. Example - I waited in a line of about 100 people to check into my hotel, then it took me an hour to get from my hotel the .9 miles to the place everyone was chilling. But, then when I got to that place it was awesome. 
  4. I gambled with $100 and left with $205. Nice! 
  5. It was the first time I left the Buddy overnight. Luckily I left her with her papa so that left me without any worries. 
  6. I danced about half of the time I was in Vegas. I was with thirteen other people on a bachelor(ette) party and boy did we just have a great time.
  7. It is a 45 minute flight from LA to Las Vegas. One of my flights was free with JetBlue. The other cost $60. Then, I had to pay FORTY dollars for my carry-on. What what??
  8. I slept for maybe one hour on Saturday night. So, I took two naps yesterday. My friend Gabs said it would take me one week to recover from Vegas. I think she's right.

No comments: