Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Numbers! Do it!

  1. What a brilliant three day weekend, huh? We sure did a lot of fun stuff.
  2. We had an impromptu bbq on Friday night with three people over. We had a lovely dinner outside and bs'd for a long while. We also played darts which is my new favorite thing to do.
  3. Saturday, my sister and her three kiddies came over. We went to the pool and ate pizza. It was just a lovely day.
  4. Sunday, BFF and her family came over. And my other sister. So, I had two sisters, one BFF, three babies and two kids, plus two dudes, at the pad. We had a wee BBQ and ate burgers and drank beers and played darts. Sensing a theme here? That was our second BBQ of three in one weekend.
  5. Yesterday, my folks came up for lunch. We had a BBQ again and hung out outside. Buddy played in the kiddie pool. It was a short trip for them, but Buddy (and I) were so happy to see them. They timed it so they got here at the end of her first nap and left before her second one.
  6. Doesn't seem like a long list of things done this past three day weekend but I think it took a lot out of us! Especially Babe who valiantly grilled for everyone. I'm beat today and have decided to abstain from beer for some time. I'm betting that time will be Friday. Ha!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Pimento dip recipe now.

Coodence said...

The cheeseburgers were delicious Mike as well as the pasta salad, salsa and chips.
Sasha is "delicious" too.
Love, Ma