Thursday, September 15, 2011

Misc. Items/General Update


  • Checking out daycares on Monday for the buddy. So I can really start looking for a job!
  • In the six weeks of looking for work, I have applied to thirteen jobs, have had a phone interview, an in person interview, and two informational interviews. 
  • This weekend, I am going to Vegas for Ruby & Joaquin's bachelorette party. Should be wild, as I have never been. 
  • Next weekend, Babe has a bachelor party, so we are heading down the San Diego. 
  • The weekend after that, is the wedding for the bachelor in Idylwild.
  • The weekend after that, I finally get to meet my oldest friend Gabby's baby. 
  • Right, right now I am sitting here watching Buddy eat Honey Bunches of Oats, with her feet on the table. 

1 comment:

Ang said...

where is her class at?