Thursday, September 01, 2011

Misc. Items

  • I've been applying for jobs, but not at the rate of two a day like I would like. I didn't do any yesterday. Being a job searcher with a baby is a challenge. It's fine though. I will get a job and then I'll be working for the next thirty years, so what is my rush?
  • I did have a meeting with the director of a research center out here, at USC. Not sure what it all means, but it was a great meeting and he seems pretty interested in me being a part of his center. Who knows?
  • Buddy is going to turn into a blueberry, that's how many she eats.
  • I haven't been watching any TV lately except the Yankee games. I've been reading a lot, though. I am stuck in my youth and just finished the Little House on the Prairie series as well as Pride and Prejudice, which I never read before. Both of them make me want to use semi colons, wear a corset and petticoats, and talk at length about random decor, the weather, and how to make butter.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Mmm... butter. Paula Deen would be proud.

Ang said...

almost done with rob lowe...do you want me to bring it on sunday? can't wait to see you all.