Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hippie Mumbo Jumbo

So, I started taking Buddy to Baby Sing and Sign at the Y because we have a Y membership and I think its better for her to be around other buddies at least a couple times a week instead of just me.

Anyways, so I've always sort of laughed at people who do baby sign. I can't help it, I'm a hater. But, I've been using a few signs around the house anyways. Just because, if it helps her as a toddler communicate, what can be wrong with that? As far as I know, nothing can be more frustrating than being a toddler. So! I've been doing the sign for "more" when I say more to ask her if she wants more of anything. (Here's a chart so you can see what I'm talking about.)

So! Yesterday, she was sitting at the table eating a strawberry, and she looked at me and DID THE SIGN FOR MORE. So I gave her another strawberry. Who do you like that hippie mumbo jumbo shit?

Werd.

No comments: