Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today, tomorrow and yesterday

Today
  • Tuesday is laundry day. I made that up. See how I do that? Last Tuesday, my sister was here and she helped me get all the laundry done. So I'm going to see how I do on my own today. Being that I still have a basket of clothes to fold from last week I don't have a whole lot of faith but I will make this my goal and I shall make it happen.
  • I think I'm going to make a tomato pie. Again, we'll see.
Tomorrow
  • I have an informational interview with Century Housing here in Culver City. Gonna get my housing on. Grown Up Sasha is going to watch the buddy, bless her heart.
Yesterday
  • I joined the Y, took buddy for a swim, and went to LAX for the first time. I mean the first time I drove there. I've been there a lot of times. It took 8 minutes to get there from my house. Picked up GUS and her man. You? What did you do yesterday?

3 comments:

Randi said...

Yesterday I napped for two solid hours on my couch.

Ang said...

jury duty....

Nancy gurl said...

What's Tomato pie>?