Monday, July 25, 2011

Numbers

  1. Today is Babe's first day of work! I pinned his name and address to his chest so if got lost someone could direct him home.
  2. My folks are here today, so I can unpack more boxes. I have probably unpacked about five so far but have also done a lot of putting clothes away.
  3. My dad planted four flower trees in our side yard.
  4. He also planted two vegetable plants, zucchini and cucumbers so now we will have a garden!
  5. I applied for my first job today. It looks like a good one, though I'm sure they already have someone lined up for it. Ha! See how I do that?
  6. Princess has been taking a nap for the last hour or so. She gets so tired! Little mama. She has a lot of playing and exploring to do. She's been sleeping for longer and longer stretches here - the other night she slept straight til six in the morning!
  7. I love my three bedroom house. I love living in California.
  8. We bought a dryer yesterday and it took about five minutes. The lady was really friendly and helpful and they are going to deliver it on Thursday. To those of you who don't live in NYC, this may mean nothing to you. For those of you who live in NYC, you feel me. First of all, no one is friendly at the store. Second of all, nothing takes five minutes. Third of all, there is absolutely no such thing as getting something large delivered anytime faster than three weeks.

1 comment:

Nancy gurl said...

4th of all---laundry upon request~~~~~my dream!!!!!!! yaya for the Garden!!!