Monday, July 11, 2011

Numbers


  1. Buddy is a year and some change. It's really nice that she is a year because I like saying it. I hope to stick to this year thing for a while - until she's almost a year and a half or something like that. I've heard women say their children are 22 months or something and that sounds a little ridiculous to me. Can't you say almost two?

  2. This weekend we went to a little baby shower for my sister. She is going to have her baby in about three weeks. How about that?! A new baby! I can't wait to see him or her.

  3. Babe and I went to the Green Flash Brewery just down the road a bit. It was delicious. They had about 12 beers on tap and some nice picnic benches to sit on outside. Kind of perfect.

  4. We also go to the Ballast Point Brewery about every other day. That's not a five minute walk from my parent's house.

  5. We've gone to Solana Beach twice - it's very nice there. Breezy and by the ocean. I just love it here. I feel like every time we're here we find something new and awesome to enjoy.

No comments: