Monday, May 02, 2011

Numbers

  1. Dang! After almost ten years they got him, huh? I can't say I'm sorry one bit to see it happen. Also, I was super proud of Obama for taking credit.
  2. Buddy is ten months and a few days old. She's a trooper! No sickness this past weekend, let's keep up the good work!
  3. Hosted Feaster on Sunday, had about fifteen people over for lunch, made a ham and what not. It was our first Feaster with the buddy and our last in Brooklyn! What a good tradition it has been.
  4. Took it pretty easy this past weekend, got some rest. I was a little bit sicky myself so I had to you know take it easy. Watched some yankees, watched some Friday Night Lights. Took several walks. Thumbs way up.
  5. Buddy has eight teeth and is working on nine and ten. She still wakes up three or four times minimum at night. She's 28 and a half inches long. She has been crawling since she was 9 months and a week. She got her first tooth on January fifth at six months and a week.
  6. We have less than two months til we move to Sunny California.
  7. I have less than one month of work left.

No comments: