Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Misc. Items

  • I'm hosting a movie night at my work tonight. Guess which movie? No seriously, guess!
  • Okay, I'll tell you. We're watching the Warriors! 1979 cult classic.
  • This whole almost 11 month, 10 month old life stage for the Buddy is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. She always wants to play and she totally knows how to give kisses. Sometimes she just hugs you, too, and lays her head on your shoulder. ACK.
  • I am eager to receive the invitations for Buddy's birthday party which I ordered in the mail. They ought to be here today and they will knock the ball out the park if the park is a measure of cuteness. Strange metaphor.
  • Tomorrow, we're going to a day game at work! Awesome.
  • I smashed my phone into the ground at Yankee stadium last Friday night. No, not on purpose, it fell out of my pocket and landed face down onto the pavement. shattered. Luckily, I have insurance. New phone should be arriving today.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Bullet point 3 = Deadly