Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Good
  • The weather. It's sunny and warm.
  • Buddy seems to be on the up and up. Hopefully that was her last illness for awhile?
  • I have a lot of work to do and am getting a lot done. That feels pretty great.
  • Springtime.
Bad
  • Not necessarily bad, but man oh man I am so busy. Work is relentless.
  • As a result, my office is an explosion of paper. I am interviewing for many, many positions right now and that is evidenced by the hundreds of resumes littering the place.
  • Scratchy throat. I won't say anymore.
Ugly
  • Last week when it was torrential down-pouring here in this fair city, a mouse ran out on the street and tried to climb Buddy's stroller wheel. (That might be a tiny exaggeration) and there was a water bug the size of a pony in my apartment. No exaggeration there.
  • Yesterday when I got off the subway I was greeted by a homeless gent's gigantic naked ass.

3 comments:

Ma said...

Oh, Cod. I can always count on you to start my day with a laugh (the part about the homeless man).
Love, Ma

Randi said...

Ell oh ell at the gent's ass as well.

Sam said...

I echo Ma's comment....too funny..