Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today, yesterday, tomorrow

Today
  • is going to be a better day. I got more than three hours of sleep (five? six?). Buddy is a little bit perkier today. I have a lot of work to do that will be both fun and easy (like someone we know!). I have a gatorade and a coffee.
Yesterday
  • was a terrible day. I hadn't slept well, my baby was still sick. When the nanny walked in she said "she looks so skinny!" and I basically cried all day. My stomach was a total mess. I couldn't get any work done. Everything I tried to do that I thought was going to be fun and easy was hard.
Tomorrow
  • will be an even better day than today is. I have buddy's 9 month check up at 1pm. I think I'll feel better when I talk to a doctor, even though I've talked to a doctor almost every day since this happened. For those of you who don't know, buddy has a stomach virus and it fucking sucks.

No comments: