Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few of my favorite things, reprise

  • I just read a book called "Winner of the National Book Award" that was absolutely hilarious and I recommend it to all who want a good read and a laugh.
  • I still love Amazing Race, Survivor and Ellen. Really that is all I watch on TV, and I barely watch Ellen.
  • I made a new white bean, green chili chicken the other day that I think will be a new favorite in my household. Recipe to follow.
  • One of my dear friends and frequent blog commenter Jessicurl just had a baby who is now one of my favorite babies.
  • My own baby is getting so close to crawling and watching her maneuver all over the house is one of my favorite things.
  • Our sleeping arrangements are ridiculous right now but enable us both to get at least half a night of uninterrupted sleep. Uninterrupted sleep? One of my favorite things.
  • Coffee.
  • Cadbury mini eggs are clearly one of my favorite things but I gave up candy for lent and let me tell you giving up candy for lent is one of my favorite things. The only time I miss candy is around 2pm at my desk and I have a handy pack of gum ready for those moments. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to Buddy's Easter Basket so I can eat all her candy on Easter but for now, happy as a clam.
  • Clams? Not one of my favorite things.
  • Routines. We have such a nice routine going right now with the buddy's night time bath/story/bottle/bed that I am full of joy just thinking about it.
  • Springtime.
  • My new jeans.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I'd love to hear more about ridiculous sleeping arrangements.

Jessicurl said...

I have a feeling you'll be one of Petey's favorites, too! Also, yesterday I was at CVS and saw a whole display of Cadbury mini eggs and of course I thought of you and Mike because that is your candy of LUV.