Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snippets

  • Pal and soon to be papa DB sent me this link this morning about a restaurant that we used to frequent when I was able to go places instead of not go places. Graffiti is a terrific restaurant in the village and the chef (Jehangir Mehta) was apparently on the next iron chef, which I hope they put on re-runs soon on the Food Network because I love the chef, too. Anyways, peep the article. Best line from the article? " Mehta's PR would like to mention that Pop Rocks aren't really the point."
  • Good thing I checked out The Facebook this morning (I don't always get a chance to look until my late afternoon pump brake) because Lo! I found this clip from Crusty for the recent PJ performance broadcast last night on PBS.
  • Tina Fey has an article in The New Yorker on being a working mother called "Confessions of a Juggler." Read an excerpt here.
  • And, it doesn't really seem fair that Watson can click faster than everyone else, right? He is a machine after all. Seems like they should have built some human delay into it.

4 comments:

Randi said...

I'm with you on Watson. He definitely had the advantage. I wasn't a huge fan of the answers being up on the screen either, sort of takes away the fun of watching Jeopardy!

Coodence said...

I liked the part with Big Bird.
Love, Ma

Nancy gurl said...

I loved the article, read it last week. How do you juggle everything, Caroline??????


LOL

Christine said...

Yay for Pearl Jam!