Monday, February 28, 2011

Numbers!

  1. Princess buddy is eight months old today! How do you like that, guys?!
  2. I have thirteen weeks of work left and we have seventeen weeks left in New York City!
  3. This weekend, we drove four hours one way and three and a half the other to see my sister and her family up in Glens Falls. They had no less than three feet of snow on the ground.
  4. It's the first time in about five years that we didn't watch the oscars at someone's house and have a little party. In fact, I recorded them and went to bed at 10pm! Dang.
  5. I have my second cold since the princess buddy was born. That's more than I got in the several years before she was born. Oh well, I'm sure it's the lack of sleep. It's not as bad as last time though!
  6. A new month tomorrow! How I love the first of the month.

No comments: