Monday, February 14, 2011

Numbers, Valentime's Addition

(That's not a typo, people. That's how I spell and say Valentimes. Just like I say "mines" instead of "mine." Example: I haven't received mines yet. )
  1. Today is my first valentine's day with a buddy. She's dressed in pink today! She's also seven months and three weeks old. She's got two more teeth coming in at the top, she wakes up at least four times a night, and I love her to pieces. She's also eating a good meal at least twice a day, so that's nice. Also means if one more person tells me once she starts eating more she's going to sleep better I am going to ... well, walk away. That's what I'm going to do.
  2. We went to the zoo this weekend! For the first time! It was so much fun. I think I will tell you about it later in the week. It was so lovely and romantic, all snowy and quiet. I loved it.
  3. We had a car for two days, so in addition to going to the zoo we also went out to the island of long to do some shopping. Get the princess her umbrella stroller (though if its costs $220 is it really an umbrella stroller?) as well as other items.
  4. Went to bed early every night and didn't do any partying, really at all. I think I had two beers the whole weekend. Maybe that's why I'm so tired. Ha!
  5. Did a little bit of work on Saturday. Maybe an hour or two? Was that Sunday? Who knows.
  6. Saw Nina, who's been our friend for years and years and years and years. Like a couple of years longer than we've lived in NYC. (That number is 8 and a half, by the way.)

No comments: