Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I feel like

I woke up, finally, after a long time underground. What with birthing the buddy and then being home for three months, then diving head first back into work, then being subjected to the holidays (and by that I just mean the constant having something to do that goes with it being the holidays), now things are starting to be more normal.

I mean, I still work like a crazy person - when I am here, I am focused like a laser beam (I must shout out to Jessicurl for saying that and I adopted it.) It really is how I feel. If I'm not in a meeting I am frantically trying to get an ounce or two work done. And then at five pm I am out the door either to pick up the buddy or to rush home to her.

Anyways, all this is to say that I've started to read the news again, and interact with the world at large and I am quite glad about it. Glad to be back with my New Yorker in hand.

1 comment:

Jessicurl said...

LASER BEAM!