Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good, bad and ugly

Good
  • It's kind of pretty out. It's freezing but it's supposed to be all the way in the 60s on Friday. You have no idea what that would mean to us out here.
  • I got a mani/pedi yesterday for the first time in quite some time. File that also under the ugly.
Bad
  • My attitude isn't great. I am tired and work is hard and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. On the upside, though, I only have 15 more weeks of work until I am done! What do you think of that?!
Ugly
  • How ugly should I be? My stomach got super messed up from the indian food we had yesterday at lunch. That's why I don't eat Indian out, yo! Just my pop's and mine. That was ugly.

1 comment:

mona said...

this post cracks me up on many levels. i too could use a mani/pedi and i'm afraid it'd be good bad and ugly all at the same time. sorry about your tummy. hope you feel better real soon!