Monday, January 17, 2011

Numbers - MLK J Edition

  1. Princess is well into her sixth month now, month seven is just around the corner.
  2. Watched a lot of football this weekend - about three of the four games. Man! Some good stuff happening out there. Lots of upsets. And HOORAY for the packers!
  3. Went to dinner at my friend's house, where little buddy was one of five babies all about the same age. Yeah, they're all so cute.
  4. I made a good salad for that dinner party with only five ingredients: mesclun greens, blue cheese, dried cherries, toasted walnuts and homemade vinaigrette which was made of white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
  5. Brewed five gallons of beer yesterday with pals. Well, truthfully I did almost nothing, just watched, but I was there!
  6. I have a three day weekend today and I wish Babe did too. I have a nice list of a lot of projects I'd like to do and I get to take care of buddy all day. Nice.

No comments: