Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
  • My attitude about work has improved. There's plenty of good stuff to do here and that makes me glad.
  • I made broccoli soup yesterday and homemade burreets to have for lunches.
  • Buddy is feeling much, much better.
The Bad
  • Princess still hates sleeping through the night. She slept okay last night but it still means at least two wake ups.
The UGLY
  • NYC, this morning. Freezing rain? Onto already snowy/icy streets? The result is black puddles of mush, icy wet rain hitting you in the face and the bod, and slushy, slushy, slushy sidewalks.

1 comment:

Ma said...

I`m so glad the buddy is feeling better.
re: the bad, that she hates sleeping through the night. I think she just likes to wake up and say hi to Mom and Dad. She might be lonesome.
Love, ma