Monday, December 13, 2010

Numbers

  1. My little buddy is getting big. She's five and a half months now!
  2. She is waking up twice or more at night. I'm thinking it's because she is hungry! We started cereal this weekend. Hopefully that helps fill her tummy.
  3. What a weekend! We made a couple dozen cookies on Friday night with the help of pal Courtesy.
  4. We met the twinsies on Saturday morning!! Got to hold one of the babies! She's so little and so perfect.
  5. Had three babies in my apartment on Saturday night! What fun. We had a little dinner party - I made two lasagnas, one meat and one veg.
  6. Had two pals over on Sunday and then a whole other pal over on Sunday night! I love the holidays. It's so much fun to have people over eating christmas cookies, drinking beer and looking at my tree. And holding my baby!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I was just thinking about making Christmas cookies last night. Hopefully when you are home we can!