Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

So many things to be thankful for!
  • I am thankful for my little buddy, obviously. She is healthy and thriving and the cutest little person I've ever seen. She's also good natured, sociable, and funny. Thankful, thankful, thankful.
  • I am thankful for my familials, who live far way but who I see on The Skype and talk to frequently.
  • I am thankful for my pals, both here on the east coast and there on the best coast. So much love, and so many strong people who inspire me and also make me laugh. Thankful!
  • I am thankful for my job and for Babe's job.
  • I am thankful for this dope apartment with the views that won't quit.
  • I am thankful for my health, and Babe's health, and the health of our familials.
  • I am thankful for the second pot of Peet's coffee that Babe is making for Thanksgiving. Because last night I was thankful for the IPAs they were serving at Amity Hall and now Mama has a little bit of a hangover.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Happy Thanksgiving dude! Glad I got to see you and my niece on skype today!