Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A play, a book, a buddy


Why not start with the buddy? These are two pics taken from "Christmas Photo Shoot," a special request photo shoot from MIL.
***
Yesterday, a group of us from work went to a play right-by-my-house. In the Footprint: The Battle Over Atlantic Yards is a musical, docu-drama and an easy to watch, interesting play. The Atlantic Yards project is about 22 acres of land just down the street from my apartment and the play also took place in the neighborhood. The play was fast-paced, funny and not preachy even though it was heartwarming at times. I liked it.
***
I'm reading a nice book of short stories called Woman Hollering Creek sent to me by my sibling and written by Sandra Cisneros. Really lovely collection of stories - I recommend.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Are you kidding me with her adorability?

Ang said...

I didn't think she could get any cuter dude, but she did!

Christine said...

holy moly! she is too cute!