Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good
  • I've hit my groove at work - or at least feel like I have a lot to do am being productive. I'm busy but not crazy overburdened. I work solidly all day long and then the day is over before I even know it.
  • The buddy was SO CUTE in her Hot Dog I keep looking at the pictures.
  • Yesterday, for my beeday, me and Babe had a glass of wine (okay, two) after work! We totally talked to each other about all kinds of neat things, not just the buddy.
  • I got to vote yesterday.
The Bad
  • I forgot the bottles that attach to my breast pump. So I'm pumping directly into the storage bags, using a system of rubber bands. Ha!
The Ugly
  • Seems like the democrats lost control of the house. Here we go gridlock, here we go.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Dean lost. We're very disappointed. Nice with the rubberbands, MacGuyver.

Christine said...

We went from a "blue" state to a "red state overnight! Wow!
Pretty glad that we'll be moving out of here soon!