Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today

Today I have to go to a seminar in Long Island City which should be interesting but I don't really care, so I don't really want to go.

What it means, practically, is that I can't go feed my buddy at lunch and that I have to pump in some random bathroom in Long Island City. Sigh.

I also found out my day care lady is microwaving the breast milk I leave her. Everything I've read says you can't do that. Does it matter? You better believe I'm spending the 8 minutes I have at my desk (while pumping, of course) to google that.

Last night my buddy slept from 9:15 to 4:00. Thank you little buddy.

At five today, I'm taking the buddy with me when I go talk to a group of students about studying abroad. Should be funny and cute. She's getting so big, you guys. She loves to sit up and she really falls asleep a lot easier now.

I also wonder how much each of her cheeks must weigh. Probably a couple pounds each. Hahahahaha.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Not that it matters but my mom microwaved Casey's bottle the other day and when I told her you weren't supposed to do that she said she did that for us all time time. Apparently all you have to do is make sure you swish the formula around so the hot spots are evenly distributed. That's formula though. Not breast milk. Take that for what it's worth.

MIL said...

yeah, i did it that way too for both boys......but then things were way different in the OLD days....heck, my parents didn't have a car seat for me either!! it was done that way but doesn't necessarily make it right. will be interested in hearing what you find out when you check it out tho!

Ang said...

I have no breast milk advice for you, but I just love her in the picture with the pumpkins. She is so cute.:)